The Mindful Health Foundation has seven CARF-accredited programs:
- Partial Hospitalization Program: Eating Disorders (Adults)
- Partial Hospitalization: Mental Health ( Adults)
- Partial Hospitalization: Integrated: Substance Use Disorders/Mental Health ( Adults)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health ( Adults)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Integrated: Substance Use Disorders/Mental Health ( Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Integrated: Substance Use Disorders/Mental Health ( Adults)
- Accreditation with CARF International demonstrates The Mindful Health Foundation’s commitment to continuously improving service quality and focusing on the satisfaction of the persons served.
What is CARF?
CARF International is an independent accrediting body of health and human services. Examples of the types of services are rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, and retirement living. As a CARF-accredited service provider, The Mindful Health Foundation has applied CARF’s comprehensive set of standards for quality to our business and service delivery practices. This means that we have demonstrated conformance to proven standards for business practices and are committed to continuous quality improvement.
The Mindful Health Foundation is also state licensed by the Florida Department of Children & Families for Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient care.